It is important for individuals and businesses utilizing our air delivery service to be aware of the types of items that are prohibited from being transported or imported into the United States. Our company takes compliance with all regulations very seriously and it is the responsibility of the shipper to ensure that all packages comply with the rules and regulations set by the relevant authorities.
- Aerosols: All gases are prohibited internationally, this includes any material whose contents are under pressure, such as cigarette lighters, butane, propane, fire extinguishers, compressed oxygen, carbonated beverages, biological/medical products, cosmetics, foodstuffs and soaps, electronic tubes, and audible fire alarm systems.
- Air Bags.
- Alcoholic Beverages: Beer, wine, and liquor are prohibited.
- Dry Ice: Dry ice is permitted to be mailed when it is used as a refrigerant to cool the content of a mailable hazardous or nonhazardous material. Packages containing dry ice must be packed in containers that permit the release of carbon dioxide gas.
- Firearms: Only licensed manufacturers and dealers may mail or receive handguns. Even though unloaded rifles and shotguns are mailable, mailers must comply with applicable regulations.
Fresh Fruits and Vegetables.
- Glues: Flammable glues are prohibited. Glues have a wide range of flashpoints. You are responsible for knowing the flashpoint and toxicity of the glue you want to mail.
- Lithium Batteries: Only lithium cells and batteries that are properly installed in the equipment they are intended to operate may be shipped if not restricted or prohibited by the destination country. Lithium batteries packed with, but not installed in, equipment and lithium batteries sent separate from equipment are prohibited. Damaged or recalled batteries are prohibited and may not be mailed under any circumstances.
- Live Animals: All live animals are prohibited including birds, warm blooded animals, reptiles, and insects and spiders.
- Medical Devices: Any piece of equipment or personal care product used by consumers, medical professional, or pharmaceutical providers cannot be mailed unless it meets certain requirements.
- Medicine or Drugs: All flammable, poisonous, or toxic medicine or drugs are prohibited. When sending medicine or drugs through the mail, the mailer is responsible for the following:
- Ensuring compliance not only with Postal Service regulations, but also with all other federal laws and regulations, such as the Poison Prevention Packaging Act and the Consumer Product Safety Act, and with all local laws and regulations governing distribution of unsolicited samples.
- Being aware of other characteristics of an article or substance, such as its flammable, toxicity, or corrosive characteristics that may affect mailability.
- Nail Polish: Flammable nail polishes are prohibited.
- Paint: Flammable or combustible paint and paint-related items are prohibited. Latex Paint or a similar water–based paint product that is not flammable or combustible is not regulated as a hazardous material, and therefore, is not restricted.
- Perfumes: Perfumes containing alcohol are prohibited.
- Plants: All seeds, and all plants and products made from plants are prohibited.
- Poison: Poisons and toxic materials are prohibited.
Tobacco products: any products made or derived from tobacco that are intended for human consumption, including any component, part, or accessory of a tobacco product are prohibited. This includes cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, e-cigars, e-hookah, vape pens, advanced refillable personal vaporizers, and electronic pipes.
It is important to note that these prohibited items may vary depending on the state and city where the package is being delivered. It is always best to check with the relevant authorities to ensure that a specific item is not prohibited before shipping it.
In addition, our company will not be responsible for any fines or penalties resulting from the shipment of prohibited items. We urge all of our customers to familiarize themselves with the relevant laws and regulations and consult with the expert if they have any questions or concerns.
As a customer of our air delivery service, it is your responsibility to comply with all laws and regulations regarding the importation of goods into the United States. We are always ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.
Thank you for understanding!